Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery has grown by leaps and bounds in the past decade. Today it is recognized as an advanced specialty requiring an in-depth understanding of head and neck science and widest surgical skill sets.
The next phase of growth in our specialty has seen the advent of various sub specialties. A formal training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery is lacking in India.
With the intention of encouraging further learning in this new branch, the organizing team from India and abroad has brought together a 3 day intensive course with hands on dissection for the first time in India.
We welcome our colleagues from the otolaryngology, Head and Neck fraternity to participate in this pioneering opportunity at the Garden, IT & Healthcare City of Bangalore, India.
- 2nd National Facial Plastic Surgery course being organized in the country designed to cover the entire spectrum of facial plastic surgery.
- Intensive 3 day hands on course jointly conducted by International and national otolaryngologists, facial plastic surgeons.
- 5 dissectors will be trained with special focus to help develop the branch...
July 28th 2014 , Monday
8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Welcome and introduction of faculties
- Facial aesthetic and reconstructive Surgery- An overview